Enowa's Senior Director BI and Technology, Jonathan Haun, will discuss how a chemical client's transformative journey from analytics in ECC 6.0 on HANA to S4/HANA 2020 faced many challenges: HANA changes, BusinessObjects migration, retirement of Flash based dashboards, SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) development. The strategy achieve parity and provided enhancements in a simplified landscape with no downtime.
1. Gain insight into key functional and technical S/4HANA changes impacting existing ECC 6.0 based HANA Calculation views
2. Understand SAP Analytics Cloud dashboard and development compared to legacy BusinessObjects equivalents: Dashboards and Explorer
3. Learn migration path in transitioning from ECC 6 to S/4HANA without disrupting analytics solutions
4. Discuss client’s need for SAP BusinessObjects even after implementing SAP Analytics Cloud
5. Discover how we used S/4HANA CDS based standard content to help define Calculation Views within an S4/HANA landscape
Enowa is a global, mid-sized SAP Gold Partner, established in 2002. Enowa is dedicated to providing business process consulting, with focus on SAP products executing global transformative projects across many industries. Enowa realizes predictable and manageable growth measured by client satisfaction, employee retention, and market relevance. Offices exist in the US, Europe, and China with global projects and support clients.